Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Going green!

This bolero has a standout color! there is no step by step pattern but at least I have this square pattern which is similar to what is used in this bolero. If I really like the design, I'll find a way to figure out how to do it.







this is the edging


The sinched waist part is just a series of double crochet and 2 chain space one after the other until one achieved the desired width. From the photo, it seems to 2 ~ 3 inches maybe more. Very easy to figure out.

Now this one seemed very simple and conservative but its actually very pretty to wear..



I've made one already but in cream color





little shiny cream Japanese glass beads




I added some Japanese glass bead and little white pearls

I've worn this to church already..that's my brother beside me.
Here's the pattern..





1 comment: